Entranced.FM
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of EFM!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Follow Us

Search

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$254.46

1 Donations:
$245.54

Death.FM (May-1) SeclusionSolution $245.54

Last Month's Donors
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-24) klingon50 $10.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00

EFM Store

:: EFM Store ::

Esteghlal finished fifth in the Iranian

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Entranced.FM Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic 
reba520
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 8239

reba520 is offline View user's profile Send private message reba520's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:18 pm   Post subject: Esteghlal finished fifth in the Iranian Reply with quote

Denmark claims North Pole via Greenland ridge link
Scientific data shows Greenland's continental shelf is connected to a ridge beneath the Arctic Ocean Air Jordan Retro 7 For Sale , giving Danes a claim to the North Pole and any potential energy resources beneath it, Denmark's foreign minister said.

Foreign Minister Martin Lidegaard said Denmark will deliver a claim on Monday to a United Nations panel in New York that will eventually decide control of the area, which Russia and Canada are also coveting.

The five Arctic countries — the United States, Russia, Norway, Canada and Denmark — all have areas surrounding the North Pole, but only Canada and Russia had indicated an interest in it before Denmark's claim.

Lidegaard told the AP that the Arctic nations so far "have stuck to the rules of the game" and he hoped they would continue to do so.

In 2008 Air Jordan Retro 6 For Sale , the five pledged that control of the North Pole region would be decided in an orderly settlement in the framework of the United Nations, and possible overlapping claims would be dealt with bilaterally.

Interest in the Arctic is intensifying as global warming shrinks the polar ice, opening up possible resource development and new shipping lanes.

The area is believed to hold an estimated 13 percent of the world's undiscovered oil and 30 percent of its untapped gas.

Lidegaard said he expects no quick decisions, with other countries also sending in claims.

"This is a historical milestone for Denmark and many others as the area has an impact on the lives of lot of people. After the U.N. panel had taken a decision based on scientific data, comes a political process," Lidegaard told The Associated Press in an interview on Friday. "I expect this to take some time. An answer will come in a few decades."

Between 2007 and 2012, Danish scientists with colleagues from Canada Air Jordan Retro 5 For Sale , Sweden and Russia surveyed a 2,000-kilometer- (1,240-mile-)long underwater mountain range that runs north of Siberia concluding that Greenland, a sparsely populated huge island that is a semi-autonomous Danish territory, is geologically attached to the ridge.

That prompted Danes to claim the right to exploit an area of 895,000 square kilometers (345,600 square miles).

"The Lomonosov ridge is the natural extension of the Greenland shelf Air Jordan Retro 3 For Sale ," ''said Christian Marcussen, a senior geophysicist with the Geological Survey of Denmark and Greenland. "Coincidentally, the North Pole which is a tiny, tiny abstract spot lies in the area."

"

LAGOS, April 3 (Xinhua) -- A Nigerian boxing champion, Olaide Fijabi, says his invitation for national camping ahead of the Commonwealth Games is the beginning of his journey to stardom.

""I will employ every admissible tactics in the sport to make the final list for the Commonwealth Games for it is only then I will be self-fulfilled Air Jordan Retro 13 For Sale ,"" Fijabi, a 64kg national champion, told reporters in Lagos on Thursday.

""I believe I have paid my dues in boxing, it is now the turn of the nation to show me the route to limelight,"" said the pugilist who was champion at the National Sports Festivals at Kaduna in 2010, Port Harcourt in 2011 and Lagos in 2012.

Fijabi told reporters that the camp which is mainly for national gold medalists of all the 10 boxing categories will afford him the opportunity to step up his game.

""My target for the Games is to win gold medal which I know will aid me to further my professional ambition,"" the boxer added.

""If it is exposure Air Jordan Retro 11 For Sale , I think I have got that over the years; in 2013 under the Lagos State Boxing Association, I won a gold medal in an invitational tournament in London,"" he said.

Fijabi said he trained daily to help him to develop his skills ahead of the Games.

The national camp, which was earlier planned to begin on March 28, has been shifted to an undisclosed date.

Nigeria would feature in seven sports at the forthcoming Commonwealth Games in Glasgow, Scotland.

The Games will hold from July 23 to Aug. 3.

The sports are athletics, table tennis Air Jordan Retro Low For Sale , wrestling, boxing, weightlifting, shooting and all the sports for the physically challenged (para-sports).

Nigeria was ninth at the last Games in New Delhi, India in 2010 with 11 gold, eight silver and 14 bronze medals.

"

TEHRAN, July 5 (Xinhua) -- Iran's Esteghlal soccer club signed Iraqi international striker Karrar Jassim on a two-year contract Air Jordan Retro 1 For Sale , Tehran Times daily reported on Sunday without disclosing the monetary terms of the contract.

The 27-year-old striker played for Iranian teams, Tractor Sazi of Tabriz, Esteghlal and Shahin of Bushehr, during 2009-2012.

In 2011-12 season, while Jassim was playing for Esteghlal, he was fired after a dispute with former Esteghlal midfielder, Mojtaba Jabbari.

Esteghlal finished fifth in the Iranian league last season and the coach Amir Ghalenoie is trying to improve his squad to make his team a serious title contender again.

LONDON Air Jordan 13 Altitude 2017 For Sale , Aug. 12 (Xinhua) -- Australia's Sally Pearson won hersecond world women's 100 meters hurdles title after six years atthe World Atheltics Championships here on Saturday.

Pearson, 30, who won the world title in 2011 and Olympic goldfive years ago, clocked 12.59 seconds for the gold. American DawnHarper Nelson, who won the Olympic gold in Beijing and silver inLondon behind Pearson, took silver in 12.63. Germany's PamelaDutkiewicz finished third in 12.72 .

Pearson, also the silver medalist in the Beijing Olympics Jordan 13 Altitude 2017 For Sale , said,"It's been a long journey back from injury, but to get this momentand go and celebrate in front of my family is unreal.

"This is just so incredible to be a world champion again."

"I love this stadium," she said. "I love the people and I'm sohappy to have been back here doing the same thing again (winninggold). It's a relief to be world champion."

Nelson, Pearson's long-time rival, was excited to be back andwin the si. Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Cheap Replica Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Entranced.FM Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: