Entranced.FM
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of EFM!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Follow Us

Search

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$137.58

6 Donations:
$362.42

StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

EFM Store

:: EFM Store ::

My next MP3 player will be .....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Entranced.FM Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic 
kevinmanuel
Cadet 3
Cadet 3

Member#: 7687

kevinmanuel is offline View user's profile Send private message kevinmanuel's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:18 am   Post subject: My next MP3 player will be ..... Reply with quote

Hi,

Last February, not planning to buy a Mac in the near future, I bought a Creative Zen Sleek Photo. Main reason was that it also included a FM tuner, which iPods do not (and buying the accessory FM tuner is another $50 or so). Generally I spend part of my day listening to radio and part listening to my music files.
Cut to this year ... my PC is now over 5 1/2 years old, and I don't want to buy a new PC, which would mean the hated Vista. I have since bought a MacBook (runs Leopard, which I have started to love), and when the PC dies, will probably replace it with a Mac Mini. But then I'll be unable to add any tunes to the Zen, as it is not compatible with iTunes. I am also annoyed by the fact that the iPod does not seem to offer anything under $300 between 4GB and 80GB (iPod Classic); my music collection is approx 11GB at present.
My Zen is starting to run down faster; after 9 hours, the battery icon looks like it's near "empty", so am probably going to have to replace it soon. I'm just not sure what to do. I just know that whatever I get, needs to work with iTunes. Any recommendations?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://cnet.co/2qj1nOq
Professional video production

Thank you.
matthewwade
Cadet 1
Cadet 1

Member#: 7850

matthewwade is offline View user's profile Send private message matthewwade's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 5:29 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Ever music app is an effective song participant with the simple and elegant design. Comes with effective equalizer, the option to search music documents gives clean browsing and one could play song songs by using genres, albums, Law Coursework Help artists & songs. ideal media participant with stunning vehicle-custom background skin.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Entranced.FM Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: