Entranced.FM
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of EFM!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Follow Us

Search

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$254.46

1 Donations:
$245.54

Death.FM (May-1) SeclusionSolution $245.54

Last Month's Donors
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-24) klingon50 $10.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00

EFM Store

:: EFM Store ::

"3" by Smolik on EMF?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Entranced.FM Forum Index -> Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic 

"3" by Smolik on EMF?
Yes, please.
100%
 100%  [ 4 ]
No, thank you.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

choli
Cadet 2
Cadet 2

Member#: 320

choli is offline View user's profile Send private message choli's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:19 am   Post subject: "3" by Smolik on EMF? Reply with quote

Andrzej Smolik is a Polish musician, composer, music producer, and multi-instrumentalist. He began his career as a keyboard player in the band Wilki in 1993. Later he collaborated with many of great polish artists (for eg. Robert Gawliński, Kasia Nosowska, Novika, Myslovitz i Artur Rojek, Mika Urbaniak, Krzysztof Krawczyk, Maciej Cieślaki). In 2001 he published his first solo self-titled album, than "Smolik 2" in 2003. Smolik won the national "Fryderyk" award for composers in 2003 and 2004. And in 2004 he won a 'Polityka's Passport Award' from the magazine Polityka.

I want to introduce You his last album "3" (2006). Smolik's music first of all is melancholic mood. Warm and very romantic compositions with soft keybords and lazy electronic background. Every piece is a song with english text. Smolik create music, record sound, invite great voices and let them write words to his music and sing (of course Smile).

1. S.Dreams - crazy bass R'n'B mixed with Sofa soulful singing.
2. Cmyk - very strong and fascinating voice of Victor Davies (english vocalist)
3. C.y.e - Close your eyes - vocalist Kasia Kurzewska bringing us climat of firt soul album of Alicii Keys
4. 50 Trees - easy to hear piece of music with Novika and Rojek in easy musical dialogue
5. Enjoy The Sound - we can hear untypical for Smolik string orchestra
6. U Missing - next track with support of Victor Davies, this track you can hear over and over
7. Med 3 - artist Mika Urbaniak and her soft and characteristic voice
8. A Million Cheap Tricks - Maya Singh (german vocalist) with calm track
9. V2 - again we can relish sting orchestra
10. Sip - feat. Marsija
11. Time Take - Bogdan Kondracki with karolina Kozak with very lazy track (I recomand You videoclip on YouTube)

Details:
# ASIN: B000VGRUSI
# Original Release Date: January 1, 2006
# Label: Kayax Production
# Copyright: (c) 2006 Kayax Production

Why this album should be here? Because it deserve to be here. Smolik is very good artist. And I think it will be first polish album on EFM.

You can hear samples of this track on amazon.com link above. Or some of songs on YouTube.com.

U Missing

Time Take

Thank You for Your interest and time. I hope that You'll enjoy this album.

P.S.
I couldn't find CD album on Amazon.com. Only mp3 for sale. Sorry.
France alchemist
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 28

alchemist is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website alchemist's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:04 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Great post choli! It really grabbed my attention Smile But I can't listen to the samples, at work. I'll check later, from home!
Netherlands SiriusCreations VIP (subscribed member)
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

Member#: 168

SiriusCreations is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View SiriusCreations's Favorites
Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:06 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I have not voted yet.

My first impression of this album that is sounds great. But what I have heard I do not know if this album fits in here. I feel it more as a pop or rock genre.

I will later listen to more samples and the video and after that I will vote.
Cadet 2
Cadet 2

choli is offline View user's profile Send private message choli's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:59 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

alchemist wrote:
Great post choli! It really grabbed my attention Smile

Thank You for Your compliment. I hope that won't be last person who wrote that. Smile

I'm curious of Your opinion about the music.
Cadet 2
Cadet 2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:12 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

SiriusCreations wrote:
But what I have heard I do not know if this album fits in here. I feel it more as a pop or rock genre.

I never been good in qualify of music but I feel that it fits here - light and soften songs, but You're master here Wink Please, be agreed with Your feelings.
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 208

dragonfly is offline View user's profile Send private message dragonfly's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:34 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

For me it sounds very nice (and no it's not because I'm Polish Wink Cool )

I vote for adding this one Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Entranced.FM Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: