Entranced.FM
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of EFM!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Follow Us

Search

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

EFM Store

:: EFM Store ::

New Feature: Favorites

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Entranced.FM Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA JERIC VIP (subscribed member)
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:38 am   Post subject: New Feature: Favorites Reply with quote

By now you've probably seen the new feature "Your Favorites". You can access it in the site menu, under Community. If you do not see it there, you may need to refresh your browser.

On each album you will notice heart icons. The single heart icon allows you to add a track to Your Favorites. The double-heart icon allows you do add an album to Your Favorites. You can also do this from the improved options block. VIPs are able to add tracks they requested from "Your Requests".

You can set Your Favorites as Private (default) or Public (recommended). You can view other user's favorites from their profile which can be reached may different ways.

You can have a maximum of 100 tracks and 50 albums in Your Favorites. Tracks/Albums can be toggled.

By clicking the info icon you will be able to perform several functions such as move, remove, add comments, or see who else publicly has the track/album in their favorites.

Credit and thanks goes to Pesadelo for creating this awesome feature in such a short amount of time. I am truly grateful for Pesa's hard work and believe "Your Favorites" adds a new dimension to the 24seven.FM community!

Last edited by JERIC on Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
USA mangler
Cadet 4
Cadet 4

Member#: 176

mangler is offline View user's profile Send private message View mangler's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:57 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

This is an awsome new feature! Many Thanks to Pesa! Way to go. Thanks also to Jeric for allowing Pesa to be an admin. I have started adding songs and albums and cant wait for others to do the same.
Brazil Pesadelo VIP (subscribed member)
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

Member#: 153

Pesadelo is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Pesadelo's Favorites
Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:27 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, thank you Mang!

I'm not an EFM expert, but my micro-list is available. On time, I will put other tracks/albums there. Smile
USA Wolf-wench
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 83

Wolf-wench is offline View user's profile Send private message View Wolf-wench's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:11 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome new feature! Now I'm gonna have to be a bit more picky about what I add to my favorites!!

Thanks JERIC and Pesa!
Poland dragonfly
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 208

dragonfly is offline View user's profile Send private message dragonfly's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:55 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Big thanks for this feature! I've already started creating my list! Very Happy
USA JERIC VIP (subscribed member)

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:17 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Pesa has increased the limits for VIP Favorites to:

Albums: 150

Tracks: 300

He also added Top 100 favorite albums and the Top 100 favorite tracks to the Top 100 module. (Menu > Station > Top 100)
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)

Member#: 103

Max is offline View user's profile Send private message View Max's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:48 am   Post subject: Re: Favorites Reply with quote

Pesa, JERIC, or Saff,

The "Favorites" addition is a big hit! What an excellent addition for the VIPs and members. Now that everyone is getting the hang of it, I was wondering if it could possibly be enhanced to include some quick sorting buttons?

For instance, Can you add a SORT BY button similar to the Request button? Ie. Album, Artist, Title, Genre

It's quite cumbersome to sort the list by hand. Some of us have large lists that are growing and changing continually. A feature like this would be a great addition.

Thanks!

Max
Admiral (Administrator)

Member#: 153

Pesadelo is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Pesadelo's Favorites
Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:47 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Max, lets do it, dude Smile You are right.
Canada LMarrese
Cadet 4
Cadet 4

aw

Member#: 36

LMarrese is offline View user's profile Send private message View LMarrese's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:00 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Great idea!
USA AbeFroman

aw

Member#: 471

AbeFroman is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View AbeFroman's Favorites
Skype Name
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:27 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

The Track Favorites limit has been increased from 100 to 150 and for VIPs, from 500 to 1500. Album Favorites limit remains the same at 50 and for VIPs, 500.

For Track Favorites, Genre and Year (with sorts) have been added. Sorting on Title and Album has also been added. No addition info has been added to Album Favorites yet.

For Track and Album Favorites, a Sequence# has been added below the Rank# so that no matter what order the Rank# is in, you know how far down the list you have scrolled.

Track Favorite Sorts:
Rank# (Asc/Desc)
Date/Time Last Played (Asc/Desc)
Track Title (Asc/Desc), Rank#
Album (Asc/Desc), Rank#
Artist (Asc/Desc), Year, Album, Rank#
Genre (Asc/Desc), Artist, Year, Album, Rank#
Year (Asc/Desc), Artist, Album, Rank#
Length (Asc/Desc), Rank#
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Entranced.FM Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: