Entranced.FM
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of EFM!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Follow Us

Search

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$137.58

6 Donations:
$362.42

StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

EFM Store

:: EFM Store ::

Adidas I-5923 Shoes Buy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Entranced.FM Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
geanyn
Cadet 1
Cadet 1

Member#: 9151

geanyn is offline View user's profile Send private message geanyn's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:45 pm   Post subject: Adidas I-5923 Shoes Buy Reply with quote

The artist formally known as the Iniki Boost is back with a brand new Size? exclusive colorway – dubbed the "Hawaiian Thunderstorm". Appropriately taking its inspiration from the vibrant color mixture found in a Hawaiian Thunderstorm, the Adidas I-5923 Women's on Sale comes featuring characteristics found on classic Three Stripes runners from the 1970's. Vibrant teal suede panelling makes up for the focal point of this selection, while the oft-preferred black BOOST midsole sits atop a semi-translucent outsole. Soft Peach-colored detailing can be found on the underlay of the midfoot Three Stripes as well as on the tongue and the heel.

adidas is set to release several hybrid models as part of an upcoming series for the fall/winter season. Adding to that lineup is the Adidas I-5923 Men's Outlet, a silhouette that combines elements from the Marathon trainer and the I-5923. Dressed in a Blue, Silver Metallic, and Collegiate Royal color scheme. This hybrid model comes constructed in a mesh and suede upper of the Marathon atop an I-5923 sole unit. adidas also adds the Marathon's signature Dellinger web onto the midfoot section of the midsole for a nice added touch.

For LBGT Pride Month, adidas will be releasing an upcoming pack that includes a total of four silhouettes. Those includes the adidas Pure Boost DPR, Adidas I-5923 Men's Outlet, Campus, and the Deerupt Runner. Each model comes dressed in bright and bold colors accented with pastel color tones adding for a unique style. Out of the four, the adidas Deerupt Runner is fully covered in an eye-catching multicolored upper that extends onto the midsole.

adidas has plans to really utilize their FutureCraft 4D technology onto more lifestyle offerings like the adidas I-5923. Dressed in a Red and White color scheme. Adidas I-5923 Clearance This hybrid model comes constructed in the same material as previous adidas I-5923 releases, but comes equipped with a 4D-printed updated sole. Another added details includes "4D-5923" in Gold printed above the White Three Stripes on the sides.

The brand new silhouette comes with the sam exact retro vibe as the Iniki Runner. This latest iteration features a textile upper with suede overlays, Boost sole, Gum outsole and tonal lacing. Cheap Adidas I-5923 You can now find the latest adidas I-5923 Collegiate Navy available.

You can check out the detailed on www.chaussureplace.com

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Entranced.FM Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: