Entranced.FM
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of EFM!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Follow Us

Search

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$154.46

3 Donations:
$345.54

StreamingSoundtracks.com (May-5) Shru $50.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (May-3) Anonymous $50.00
Death.FM (May-1) SeclusionSolution $245.54

Last Month's Donors
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-24) klingon50 $10.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00

EFM Store

:: EFM Store ::

New England begins camp

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Entranced.FM Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA linchao
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 8560

linchao is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website linchao's Favorites are Private
Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:12 pm   Post subject: New England begins camp Reply with quote

Golden State All-Star guard Klay Thompson expects to play in Game 2 of the NBA Finals after spraining his left ankle in a scary fall during a collision when Cleveland’s J.R. Smith slid into him in the first quarter of the series opener Thursday night.

”It is a Finals game Patrick Willis Jersey , and I’m going to do everything I possibly can to play,” he said. ”It’s something you definitely don’t want to have in the NBA championship.”

The Warriors listed Thompson as questionable for Sunday’s second game with a bruise in his left leg, though Thompson offered more specifics Saturday after practice. He didn’t do much work on the floor and limped to his media availability at Oracle Arena.

Thompson said he is in more pain: ”It’s not good. From watching that replay, it pissed me off.” Yet Thompson did receive some kind words from Smith.

”Yeah, he was remorseful, so I don’t think he meant to do it Mitch Morse Jersey ,” Thompson said.

Thompson grabbed at his lower left leg and grimaced in pain, a frightening moment for the defending champions.

He said the pain level and swelling increased overnight into Saturday, when he was working to get it loose and eliminate some of the stiffness.

Thompson briefly went to the locker room during the game then returned and finished with 24 points and five 3-pointers on 8-for-16 shooting in the Warriors’ 124-114 overtime victory.

”I was just trying to go for the ball. It looked like an opportunity for me to get a steal. Unfortunately, I didn’t. I fouled him,” Smith said Saturday. ”They called the foul. I don’t know what more he was looking for.”

Thompson grew up playing multiple sports with his brothers and has said he has a high tolerance for pain.

”My ankle’s just sore,” he said. ”It’s stiff at the moment Ryan Quigley Jersey , but I’m going to do what I can in these next 24 hours or so to loosen it up as much as possible, get some stability back. I’m optimistic for tomorrow. So that’s the hard part of the game we all have to endure. Got to let it go. It happens. I’ve just got to move on.”

The Patriots are not scheduled to hold joint practices with another team this year. It marks the first time since 2011, the year following the lockout, that New England won’t practice with another team, Phil Perry of NBC Sports Boston reports.

Bill Belichick likes working with other teams. Not only does it give him an opportunity to see his players in a competitive situation against another team, but it’s a chance to scout an opponent.

Last season Jarius Wright Jersey , the Patriots worked with both of their first two preseason opponents, the Texans and Jaguars.

This preseason, New England’s first two preseason games are against Washington and Philadelphia. The Patriots worked with Washington in 2014 and with Philadelphia in 2013 and ’14.

But Washington has a unique partnership with Richmond, which would make a multi-day trip to New England difficult, and Eagles coach Doug Pederson announced his team would not have any joint work this summer.

“I don鈥檛 think it鈥檚 an every year thing. Last year it was great for us. It was a great change up to go against Miami,鈥?Pederson said. 鈥淪ometimes it just doesn鈥檛 work out. Teams are already booked; teams are already full or doing other things. For us Marquel Lee Jersey , it鈥檚 just let鈥檚 get better as a team.鈥?/p>

New England begins camp July 26 at the practice fields behind Gillette Stadium.

Womens Antonio Callaway Jersey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Entranced.FM Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: