Entranced.FM
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of EFM!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Follow Us

Search

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$137.58

6 Donations:
$362.42

StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

EFM Store

:: EFM Store ::

Pandora bracelet is surprise

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Entranced.FM Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Hencers
Cadet 2
Cadet 2

Member#: 7962

Hencers is offline View user's profile Send private message Hencers's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:42 pm   Post subject: Pandora bracelet is surprise Reply with quote

This is a little bit of an unexpected review, as I wasn’t planning on getting this bead initially, much as I liked it from the stock image. I’d been planning for the Jared exclusive ornament promo for weeks, but, as it happened, it ended up coinciding with a surprise Pandora US sale! This meant that my previously chosen pandora charms uk sale for the Jared promo didn’t end up hitting the spend, and so my friend, having to make a decision in store, chose this for me to make it up. It’s absolutely gorgeous, and I’m so glad that she did!

When I first saw the pandora charms uk outlet , I was a little confused at how it opened and I initially thought maybe it would only be possible to wear Clips on the chain. If you were as flummoxed as me the following shorts will illustrate that wearing the PANDORA Sliding Bracelet is as easy as 1, 2, 3! The PANDORA Moments Sliding Bracelet incorporates a smooth snake chain with interchangeable end caps and an innovative sliding clasp.

The back is similarly pretty, mirroring the front of the design in silver. I actually really love the back of the design; it could have been plain, flat silver, but they’ve added some little twists of detailing, bringing out the back of the bow and the wreath itself. The pandora bracelet uk sale feels solid and well-made, which is especially nice considering how reasonably priced this bead in compared to others in the collection.

The pandora bracelet uk outlet is only available in one size option, 28cm. However the innovative sliding clasp allows you to adjust the bracelet to fit. The spherical clasp contains a silicone interior which can be moved up and down the end chains. When in place, the silicone centre prevents the clasp from moving, much the same as the PANDORA Essence charms. The clasp is plain on one side and is decorated with the PANDORA logo on the other side.

One of my favourite campaign images from the collection is this one, which simply throws a bunch of the pandora jewellery box uk together, highlighting how the colours and themes complement each other. You can also see how cute this design looks in miniature – the Holiday Wreath petite looks super cute in this festive floating locket design.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Entranced.FM Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: