Entranced.FM
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of EFM!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Follow Us

Search

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

EFM Store

:: EFM Store ::

suggestions

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Entranced.FM Forum Index -> Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic 
vectorinformatics
Cadet 1
Cadet 1

Member#: 903

vectorinformatics is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website vectorinformatics's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:07 pm   Post subject: suggestions Reply with quote

The music seems to channge alot. Right now playing hard trance, it's great - but then there will be light jazz. Why not have at least certain 'times' when certain kinds of music are played, or the 'trance channel' and 'light jazz' channel. i prefer the trance but no matter what you prefer, having a bad mix is not good for anyone. entranced has had some great mixes with all chill ambient.
USA Max
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)

Member#: 103

Max is offline View user's profile Send private message View Max's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:13 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Entranced.FM is a variety of Chill, Downtempo music mixed in with some Electronic and Trance. During certain times of the day, the music is more up-tempo however, there are times when other members select nu-jazz and chill more often than trance or electronic. It's very hit or miss with this station which, and in my opinion, makes it very unique. I too prefer Trance, Electronic, and uplifting music but there are times when I let the automated system or other members select there own types of music to play.

Alot of music in the off peak hours is automatically selected by the system (SAM). The station is always striving to appeal to a broad audience and we appreciate the time you have taken to write to us about the music.

Please feel free to suggest additional music for the station in our "Requests" forum.

I hope you enjoy the music.

Max
Lieutenant Commander

aw

Member#: 992

Leon is offline View user's profile Send private message View Leon's Favorites
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:49 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

The variety is what does make this station so appealing. How about suggested "Moods" or "Genres" on certain days or times.

As much as I enjoy the freedom to request whatever feels right, at times that freedom does lead to some quite jarring transitions. No one means to create such discord, but we don't understand what someone else is doing at the time.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Entranced.FM Forum Index -> Ideas All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: