Entranced.FM
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of EFM!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Follow Us

Search

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

EFM Store

:: EFM Store ::

CONTEST - NAME THAT LYRIC!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Entranced.FM Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA Max
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)

Member#: 103

Max is offline View user's profile Send private message View Max's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:44 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to attend a meeting today at 1:00pm EST, so the contest can extend past the 2:00pm EST deadline.

I should return to the office by 4:00pm at the latest and will check the entries then and let everyone know who the winners(s) are.

There will be no more clues or hints given out - Good Luck !!

Max Wink

Member#: 103

Max is offline View user's profile Send private message View Max's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:51 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

The lyrics were:

"like she's been hurt"

We'll march through the clues then I'll post the winners at the end Wink

Posted Friday June 26:
For those watching and listening this morning.

If you look at the saved image in the chat window, I typed additional lyrics to the song. "setting sun".

Posted Monday June 29:
"A Four Star Favorite" is in reference to Saff's #1 Favorite song on EFM. Saffron is an Admiral here on EFM, she has "Four Stars".

Posted Tuesday June 30:
In this post I purposefully did not use proper capitalization in the sentences accept for a few words - "well, this contest can't be this tough, can it? i'm trying to be very careful when i give out my clues. i think I could make this contest Very much easier, wouldn't You agree?" - The capital letters spell IVY.

Posted Wednesday July 01:
The picture of the female you see is taken directly from Ivy's website. It's Dominique Durand, the singer in the band.

"Park Eun Hye is not the artist for the lyrics."

Park Eun Hye is known as IVY in China. She's very popular and also an actress. She is not the artist of the lyrics. If you Google her name with music, the search returns "(Ivy) Park Eun Hye".

"Also known as Hedera Helix or Pelargonium." Is the scientific name for IVY.

The finalists with the correct answers were:

Siriuscreations
jbarta

They both correctly guessed:
Track title: Ocean City Girl
Artist: Ivy

Congratulations to both of them. Saffron will have to determine who gets the prize (since she holds it).

Thanks for playing everyone!!

Max Razz
Ensign

Member#: 34

jbarta is offline View user's profile Send private message jbarta's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:01 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

You listed Siriuscreations as first, so...

If Siriuscreations guessed correctly first, then I will graciously concede the prize to him, as he was quicker on the draw than I.

But, if he was not first, and he still gets the prize, then I will most likely throw a tantrum like you have never seen before.

Wink

jb.
Netherlands SiriusCreations VIP (subscribed member)
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

Member#: 168

SiriusCreations is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View SiriusCreations's Favorites
Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:32 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

jbarta wrote:
But, if he was not first, and he still gets the prize, then I will most likely throw a tantrum like you have never seen before.

Laughing

Well if I was the first I would suggest the following. What would you think about to get our name on the update page for donating one or two albums from the prize we won, jb?

And thanks Max for this contest. It was really great to see how it developped here in the thread and in the chat.
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 34

jbarta is offline View user's profile Send private message jbarta's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:14 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, that sounds fine Sirius, and like a great idea!

I am game for that.

J.

Member#: 3

Saffron is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Saffron's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:42 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me know what you would like to donate. Smile Or let me know if you want me to send the Amazon GC and you guys can shop.
I think I should have no other mortal wants, if I could always have plenty of music. It seems to infuse strength into my limbs and ideas into my brain. Life seems to go on without effort, when I am filled with music. - George Elliot
Netherlands SiriusCreations VIP (subscribed member)
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

SiriusCreations is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View SiriusCreations's Favorites
Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:39 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Saffron wrote:
Let me know what you would like to donate. Smile Or let me know if you want me to send the Amazon GC and you guys can shop.

Well I think you better can send the gift certificate to yourself, so use can use it for the next purchases.

( of course I could say to donate Deep Forest but you already have them Wink )

Maybe JB have any suggestions. Else I will let you know.
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:30 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

btw what do you think about this one Saffron?

Please listen to the samples
Cadet 3
Cadet 3

Member#: 8653

crazymichael is offline View user's profile Send private message crazymichael's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:28 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Cher, je suis officiellement Supreme Jacket Femmes au travail et je travaille vraiment.

Je travaille à la China Merchants Bank. Je me lève tous les Hoodies Supreme à vendre Gris Noir Blanc2018 Vente chaude matins à 7 heures et je prends un bus pour aller travailler à 8 heures. J'ai parcouru un Supreme Shorts Real Gris NoirDe gros chemin chaque jour et j'ai vécu la même chose. Je pense beaucoup de Sac à dos supreme blancPas cher en vente choses dans les 40 minutes dans le bus tous les jours. La vie est vraiment magnifique.

Je me suis toujours dit Supreme Polo Manches Longues Blanc Noir RougePas cher en ligne que je ne voulais pas rester à Dongguan et que je ne resterais pas à Houjie. Je ne veux pas être très disposé à rester dans cette petite ville. En conséquence, je reste maintenant dans cette petite ville en tant que petit membre du personnel d’une banque. Ce n'est pas une compilation à l'intérieur, juste un travailleur temporaire. Rien n'est impossible.

Une phrase dit: "Nous finirons par Pantalon suprême CamoPas cher en ligne devenir celui que nous détestons le plus."

Plus une personne est grande, plus elle sent qu'il a un rêve et que Sweat à capuche Stussy les gens sont toujours heureux de réaliser leurs rêves. La vie a le but de lutter.

Je veux vivre simple et simple, le bonheur familial est très bon.

Cependant, une idée aussi simple Supreme X Champion Camo à manches longuesEn ligne à vendre est en effet la plus difficile à réaliser ou, en fait, je n'ai pas essayé de réaliser cette idée.

Je me dis souvent que mes parents sont les Femmes Chemise Simpsons suprêmePas cher en ligne personnes les plus importantes de ma vie. Qu'elles puissent être heureuses ou non, c'est ma considération première, Stussy Femmes Snapback Noir et Blanc mais j'ai admis plus d'une fois que je n'ai pas dit que je les aimais. Je suis arrogant par eux!

Pour en revenir au travail de Houjie, la maison est la raison la plus importante. Stussy Vêtements Femmes Les larmes de ma mère sont les plus insupportables pour moi à cause de ma détresse ou parce que je suis bouleversée.

Mes parents se disputaient encore de temps en Stussy X Supreme Chemise Deux CouleursDe gros temps. Quand je rentrais chez moi pour travailler, il semblait que mon père était sensé. Je ne me souciais pas beaucoup de ma mère, Lancement de la dernière fleur de Stussy Rose mais le tempérament de mon père n’a pas été modifié pendant un moment, Stussy Long Sleeves Bugs Bunny pour pas cher la tristesse et le cœur de ma mère me préoccupent toujours beaucoup et mon inaction est la plus irritante. Femmes Vestes Suprêmes En tant que fille, j'ai contribué au bonheur de cette famille. La vie de ma mère, je pense souvent aux larmes. Un homme peut vraiment changer la vie d'une femme, ou la sublimer Stussy Windbreaker Black pas cher à vendre ou la gâter.

J'aime toujours mon père, aussi bon soit-il, je sais toujours qu'il me fait mal. Après ma sortie de travail, mon humeur était encore plus grise, fatiguée, Stussy X Visvim Pants pas cher à vendre laborieuse et les divers fardeaux de la famille. Je ne sais toujours pas comment rendre mes parents heureux. Tout le désagrément est imaginé, il est causé par soi-même, une bonne attitude peut définitivement changer la vie, allez, bon!

Je pense à Qiu Zefeng. Je me souviens que quand j'étais malade, il achetait de la bouillie pour moi en classe. Chaque jour, je prenais des cours en classe. Les piqûres de moustiques vont m'aider à rattraper les moustiques. Quand j'ai froid, j'aime Femmes à manches longues suprême bien m'envelopper dans mon manteau. Tu me manques d'avoir ses vêtements essuyer mon nez quand je pleure. Vraiment heureux, je sais qu'il m'a vraiment aimé à cette époque.

Un jour, je te donnerai tout l'amour que j'ai appris de sa part, Stussy Shorts Femme Noir Pas Cher En Promo mon cher. Il est également heureux d'aimer quelqu'un. Je ne semble pas vraiment l'aimer. Quand le Stussy Shorts Camo pas cher en solde destin viendra-t-il?

Le travail sera normalisé le mois prochain. Tout sur le lieu de Sortie Suprême travail est inexplicable, je peux seulement dire qu'il est naturel d'aller directement au pont. Je sens toujours que chaque fois que je le suis, je suis méprisé. Tout dans la vie est la richesse, je dois travailler dur. Ressentir.

Le sentiment d'écrire un journal est bon, Stussy X Champion Logo Pantalon Noir Pas Cher à Vendre l'écriture et la pensée vont pleurer, puis remonter le moral, l'esprit et le cœur. Cher, j'espère que vous devez être une personne ensoleillée spéciale. Stussy Pants Womens Grey Pas Cher à Vendre Je vais vous comprendre, vous aimer, prendre soin de vous et aimer tout ce Stussy Chemises Womens Blanc Dernier lancement que la vie donne.

Travailler dur, lutter, travailler dur! Tant Supreme Jacket CamoDe gros que les gens travailleront Maillot Playboy Supreme XDe gros dur et travailleront dur, il y aura toujours une place! ! ! !
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Entranced.FM Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: