Entranced.FM
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of EFM!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Follow Us

Search

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

EFM Store

:: EFM Store ::

Before Requesting an Album be Added - READ THIS!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Entranced.FM Forum Index -> Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA Saffron
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)

Member#: 3

Saffron is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Saffron's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:40 pm   Post subject: Before Requesting an Album be Added - READ THIS!! Reply with quote

When requesting an album to be included in Entranced's playlist please adhere to the netiquette listed below. The more time you save us, the better chance you have getting your request added to the playlist.

Mandatory
1. A link to a site that gives information about the album. Purchasing links are preferrred, especially Amazon.com. There may be multiple albums with the same name, let's literally get on the same page.

2. Be descriptive in your Subject.
For Example... Add: Delerium - Poem
This helps identify the thread easier. It would be difficult to look through a bunch of topics that say "A Suggestion".

3. Make sure it isn't already in the playlist.

4. Include why you think it should be added to the playlist.

Optional (But Encouraged)
1. Form your post into a poll if you know how. We like to get a feeling for what everyone else thinks about your request too.

2. Links to Listen Samples. This way we can test it out first to see if it is apprpriate to add to the playlist. Samples must not exceed 30 seconds in duration.

3. Reviews. Gives your request more justification to be added to the playlist.

4. Include the album cover art. The prettier you make your request, the more attention it will get. It also makes it easier for us to identify the album when hunting it down to purchase it. Here is how to include album art:

Amazon.com Image+URL Source Code
The following code will give you the image and the URL to it at Amazon.com. Be sure to replace the ASIN twice within the code with the ASIN of the product you wish to post.

...amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005IC1M/24fmll-20

...amazon.com/images/P/B00005IC1M.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Code:

[url=http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005IC1M/24fmll-20][img]http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00005IC1M.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg[/img][/url]

I think I should have no other mortal wants, if I could always have plenty of music. It seems to infuse strength into my limbs and ideas into my brain. Life seems to go on without effort, when I am filled with music. - George Elliot
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Entranced.FM Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: